Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inner truth





the first week of school is going to end. I got one more, math, on tomorrow late night. I have been pretty overwhelmed for school. since I woke up at 4am to read sociology chapter 1, I haven't slept till now.so exhausted but sort of trying to get myself distracted by doing other to avoid take a nap because if I do so, I will be wide awake at dawn, And same thing on and on.

well, earlier today I met up with Jenny at downtown to do Sunny's car stuff I didn't really do much though. afterwards, I went to Central Campus for history which got canceled on Tue, hoped this time she would show up and she did. she explained us why she had to cancel FIRST DAY OF CLASS. it would have been better if she gave us other excuse.the reason was that her mother passed away.. I felt so sorry for her and really impressed by her being able to share that personal issue with us. she must be in pain I can't even imagine if that happens to me without any notice.

anyhow after history I went back home for lunch and headed West Loop campus for Sociology. Since I have read the chapter, It was a lot easier understanding lecture. SO what I did last night worth it. After school, I stopped by for purchasing a day planner because my old one seemed the way too small to write down all my school stuff. All of sudden, it got extreamly colder. I was gonna go home and warm up myself but then I was so tempted by La Madeleine. so I went in and ordered a piece of cheesecake and hot black coffee in promising myself I wouldn't eat anything for now on. I sat down and started writing down on my new day planner.

about 30 mins later, phone rang. who it was? my babe BRET!! I couldn't believe my eyes seeing his name on my cell phone. Because we were only supposed to communicate by emailing each other for complicated reason. ANYHOW, I felt as if I was a little girl with an unexpected present. literally I was speechless but super happy. For 1min I was frozen like a stupid mute. but then we struck up conversation as we always do. We had some intense conversation in a good way. During one hour and half talking, we got closer and closer. We finally could talk to each other from the bottom of our heart without faking or pretending. I wouldn't share what we talked about though. He motives me to step back from the situation and THINK, SEE, who really I am and what is really important. We set Thursday as a day to communicate each other over the phone. good good. we will still e-mail though. It's all good. Well, afterwards I came back home a while ago, and am going to fold the clothes!(I hate it haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My dream is to be graphic designer. moved to U.S.A 2years ago from south korea. Still figure things out. I'm funny,kind,weird, depressed,crazy,openminded, sexual,aggresive. love antique,music,vintage clothes,hype,doodling.
Powered by Blogger.