Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sophie's birthday dinner at Truluck's









I had the great birthday dinner with Steve,Jenny,Bret, and Sophie at Truluck's. It was actually the first time introducing "Bret" to Jenny. Everyone got along well and had a goooood time! my birthday is actually on 14th but since Jenny will be in out of town this week, so she invited me dinner! Afterwards, I went Bret's house to meet his family. It was sort of BIG FAMILY. I met his 3cousins, granma, aunt and auncle. all of them were soo sweet and kind just like Bret! He is going to bake a cheesecake for me which will be awesome...can't wait Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My dream is to be graphic designer. moved to U.S.A 2years ago from south korea. Still figure things out. I'm funny,kind,weird, depressed,crazy,openminded, sexual,aggresive. love antique,music,vintage clothes,hype,doodling.
Powered by Blogger.